Friday, August 23, 2013

Week 1 of Beyond

We just finished our first week of Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory. We had a great time and learned a lot.
Here are a few pix of what we did. Earlier this week I posted a pic of our world on the floor and learning the continents and oceans.
Here is our timeline for the year.
These are the shields we made to go along with our verse in Psalms.
 This is a map where we marked the voyage of the Spaniards to St. Augustine FL
 And our world of tape on the floor learning continents and oceans.
This has been a wonderful week of school. The boys have been so agreeable and doing their work with no complaints. We rewarded them with a game of Putt Putt today and Sonic afterward.
God has blessed me so much this year and answered so many prayers for me. My health is so much better and that helps in the schooling.
I praise God for this opportunity to school my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment